Ernie Els #GameON Autism® Golf Program
We are excited to announce our partnership with the Ernie Els #GameON Autism® Golf program to be the first official certified agency to offer their golf clinics in British Columbia. In addition, Two Eagles Golf Course will provide the venue and golf professionals to facilitate the lessons for participants.
This initiative is infused with evidence-based practices for teaching golf to people with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Our program is for individuals ages 10-18 with a diagnosis of autism.
The goal of the program is for participants to achieve their individual golf successes while building confidence and self-esteem in a fun, welcoming, and supportive environment. Participants will learn golf while practicing specific autism learning concepts, including communication, emotional regulation, motor, and social skills.
Sign up for our Summer 2023 program!
- For who? Individuals with a diagnosis of autism
- When: Sundays, June 4th, July 9th & August 20th
- 11:00 am to 11:45am ages 6-10. (8 spots).
- 11:45- to 12:30 ages 10 +. (8 spots)
- Where: Two Eagles Golf Course, 3509 Carrington Rd, West Kelowna
- Cost: $30 per child for all 3 sessions (must register for all sessions). If the fee would be a hardship for you, email us at email@example.com.
- 1 day of intro to short game, 1 day of intro to full swing, 1 day of intro to hitting driver.
Spaces are limited. There will be a $30 non-refundable fee per registration.
Not a fan of golf? Check out our other programs.