DON’T MISS SANTA’S SPECIAL APPEARANCE
Sensitive Santa is coming to Kelowna for the 4th year in a row.
Autism Okanagan in partnership with Tracey and Quincy Vrecko are excited to bring Sensitive Santa back to the Okanagan for these special Santa visits.
Sensitive Santa is a special program for for families with children living on the autism spectrum. These Santa visits are set in a sensory friendly environment with low lights, no music and no crowds. Visits are by appointment only so families have a full 5 minutes with the big man himself.
Dates for 2019:
- Kelowna (Orchard Park Mall) December 8th (change from original date) and December 14th. 6 pm-8 pm.
- To Register on line: click here Sensitive Santa Autism Okanagan
- Update: both dates are almost full – we may be able to add a 3rd date – please check back!
- Vernon – unable to confirm a venue – we will try again next year
- Penticton – unable to confirm a venue – we will try again next year
If you have a mall/venue in your community that would like to hold a Sensitive Santa event please contact email@example.com and we will try to organize something in Vernon and Penticton next year.