Pacific Autism Family Network is hiring!
Spoke Manager, Kelowna, BC (Full-time Position)
The Pacific Autism Family Network (PAFN) is a charitable organization, with a mandate to serve the lifespan needs of individuals and families affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder and all related disorders.
With a vision to break down the barriers to access across the province, the PAFN has collaborated with over 60 organizations to address essential lifespan needs for those affected by autism, all within one network. In November 2016, the PAFN opened their first location – the 60,000 sq.ft. GoodLife Fitness Family Autism Hub in Richmond, and will open smaller spoke locations in other areas of B.C. The network aims to ensure that all British Columbians have access to state-of-the-art resources for assessment, treatment, education, support and research, providing a “one-stop-shop” for families looking for help in their navigation of available information and services.
The Spoke Opportunity:
An exciting opportunity exists for the right individual to work in our new Spoke office in Kelowna. The successful candidate will be joining a dynamic non-profit organization with growing opportunities. Working under the direction of the Executive Director the Spoke Manager will coordinate all Spoke activities, and act as the local liaison within the community. Duties will include:
- Act as a resource to families and professionals
- Manage facility offices, space usage and tenant needs
- Coordinate Spoke library resources, programs, services and informational materials
- Maintain existing and build new relationships within the community
- Manage local database, records and reports
- Experience in the public or non-profit sector
- Experience working with individuals on the autism spectrum or with developmental disabilities
- Knowledge of community resources
- Minimum of Three (3) years of office experience
- Experience working in a team environment with little supervision
- Computer literacy and experience with databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
This is a full time position
How to Apply:
The job is posted online in a couple locations:
Pacific Autism Family Network – Spoke Manager, Kelowna, BC on WorkInNonProfits.ca
Please mention you saw this posting on WorkInNonProfits.ca.
Send applications via email only to email@example.com.
No telephone calls please.
Pacific Autism Family Network – Spoke Manager, Kelowna, BC on indeed.ca
You can apply directly online through indeed.ca